Terms & Conditions for Visiting Parties
On arrival. Please register at the bar. Upon payment of green fees golfers will receive a ticket before admission to the course is permitted. Buggies, electric/pull trolleys can be hired.
Starting Times. Tee times must be booked in advance and the company reserves the right to adjust starting times if visitors are late or numbers change. Golfers must play from the tees of the day unless prior permission has been granted.
Deposits. A non- refundable deposit per golfer is required. Please note that deposits will not be returned under any circumstances (i.e. if your numbers reduce, the deposit for each golfer who does not play will be retained).
Confirmation. It is the responsibility of the organiser to confirm the number in the group with the Booking office (01507 441432) at least seven days prior to the day.
Insurance. All visitors pay a 50p Insurance (included in Green Fee) to cover 3rd party damage to person(s) or property from accidental damage. Any incident must be reported behind the bar. Please DO NOT strike your ball if adjacent to the road whilst a car is in view.
Loss or Theft. Sandilands Leisure Ltd does not accept responsibility for loss or theft of belongings whilst on the premises.
Slow Play. Most of our visiting parties play in fourball format, although we do not allow four ball medal play. Please keep pace of play with the group in front.
Courtesy. Courtesy of the golf courses is provided at our discretion to visiting golf club Secretaries and current serving Captains. Notice is however required and the Booking office must be informed at the time of the booking being made.
Care of the Course
We are proud of our courses and would ask you to assist by observing the following:
- Divots must be replaced firmly.
- Bunkers to be smoothed over using rakes provided. Please keep off bunker faces and banks, enter and leave by the access point provided.
- Wide wheel and electric trolleys are allowed on the course at all times (apart from when adverse weather conditions prevail), but trolley directional signs must be observed. Visitor buggies are permitted on the course, but valid insurance certificate must be provided. You must report to the Golf Reception to sign in and a copy of the Rules and Guidelines will be provided.
- Pitch marks must be repaired.
- Allow Greenkeepers to complete maintenance work on a green before continuing play.
- All litter to be placed in bins provided.
Dress on the Course
Conventional golf wear is required. Shorts, should be tailored and denim jeans, training shoes and collarless shirts are not permitted on the course.
Dress in the Clubhouse
Smart Causal wear is allowed at all times. No golf shoes, including soft spikes, are allowed to be worn.
Mobiles are allowed in the Clubhouse but should be switched off on the course.