Hotel Terms & Conditions
Terms and use of this website
Access to and use of the of this website on any of the domains owned by the Company -- including and not limited to grangeandlinkshotel.co.uk or sandilandsgolfclub.co.uk (the "Website") -- is provided by Sandilands Leisure Limited ("The Company") and is subject to the following terms:
Access to the Website
- By using the website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this Website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this Website.
- The Company may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made to the Website. Your continued use of this Website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Website
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use any of the Website content in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of The Company.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- The Website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Company, its products (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Website.
- The Company do not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that The Company or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Descriptions of functionality and screen shots are provided for general information only and may be derived from a number of products, platforms or versions, all such information is supplied on a non-contractual basis and is subject to change, omission or variation by The Company at the sole discretion of The Company Ltd.
- The names, images and logos identifying The Company or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights trade marks and other intellectual property rights of The Company. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right, copyright or other intellectual property rights of The Company, or any other third party.
- The Website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Third Party Websites
- Certain links in this Website may connect to other websites maintained by other parties over whom The Company has no control. The Company makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
Our cookies are used by:
- Google Analytics (no personal information is passed/stored)
- By viewing our site, you agree to our usage of cookies, and understand that their usage complies with the points above.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under statute which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- These shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of this notice shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CUSTOMER